All our sales take place via the online store
Our purchasing process is technically dependent on orders being created via the online store for shipping and payment to be correct. In the beginning we must follow only one standard procedure in order to provide the best possible service to our customers. We can therefore not create orders manually for you. But we are happy to help you out with anything you might ask:
How to use the online store?
- Select products and quantity on the product pages as normal
- Go to the shopping cart in the menu and make any changes to the quantity or buy more by going to the store again
- Choose shipping options (from Bring shipping) in your shopping cart
- Select continue to checkout: this opens the Vipps checkout where you can retrieve your name and address directly from Vipps (if you are not already logged in to our website), and whether you want to pay with Vipps or card via Vipps.
- Check that you know the content of our Privacy statement and Terms of sale
- Complete the purchase as normal. You will now receive a receipt from us by email.
What happens after this
NB! Payment only leads to reservation of amount. The actual move takes place only when we have delivered. If we do not complete the delivery, we will not complete the order and ask you what we should do.
If we end up canceling, the amount will be released at the payment intermediary (tip or strip) and thus appear in your account as if you had not shopped with us.
We seek to deliver plant material on Monday or no later than Tuesday morning to avoid packages being left in the system over the weekend, but cannot guarantee whether Bring will be able to avoid this in all cases. Shipments to Northern Norway are prioritized due to this consideration.
As we place the order for processing and start packing, the following happens automatically:
- you will receive an email that we are processing the order
- your reservation at Vipps is captured and paid to our bank account
- a shipping order is created in the Bring system
- the order is transferred to our accounting system where an invoice is created
NB! If you also want the invoice for the accounts, contact us and we will send it. It is important that you do not pay this invoice. It is only documentation, and you have already paid in the online store.
Our first priority is for you to experience that it is safe to shop in our online store. Therefore, we only use secure payment solutions, ensure that the website is secure in general with security certification and best practice, and otherwise follow the Consumer Council’s recommendations. This is integrated into our Privacy statement and Terms of sale .
If you are not satisfied or experience a problem, just get in touch through the customer service form or by responding to emails you have received in connection with the purchase, and we will find out of it.
Where do we sell?
Plants: Only domestic in Norway (to prevent the export of pathogens)
Seeds: Primarily domestic in Norway, but is registered as an exporter and can export within the rules that apply in the country of import. Get in touch if you want to buy seeds from an address outside Norway.
Animals and microorganisms: Only domestically in Norway (to prevent the export port of pathogens)
Equipment and facilities: Global (when applicable)
Sist oppdatert 2023-11-25 av Bi-O